[step-manufacturing] Makino Participation in AP-238

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Tue Aug 12 20:25:27 EDT 2014

Hi Zhigang,

Welcome to the STEP-Manufacturing team. I have added you to the mailing
list. As per Leon's message our next call is at 10AM Eastern tomorrow.
Right now we are completing the details necessary for the demonstration
we will be giving with Okuma, Sandvik and Iscar at IMTS.

You are welcome to subscribe others at Makino to the list and if you
wish to leave the instructions are on the following page where you will
also find the archives of our previous meetings.

http://lists.steptools.com/pipermail/step-manufacturing/

Please contact me if you have any questions or need additional assistance.

Martin Hardwick
Team Leader STEP-Manufacturing
Professor of Computer Science, RPI
President STEP Tools, Inc.