[step-manufacturing] ST-Developer Personal Edition now available

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Tue Feb 11 08:01:32 EST 2014

All,

You can now download the personal edition of ST-Developer from our web
site:

http://www.steptools.com/products/stdev/personal.html

You can use the personal edition for research, testing and teaching. You
can share the source code for applications with other personal edition
users or enterprises that have the commercial edition.

We look forward to hearing about your projects.

There is great interest in STEP and IFC because of recent enhancements
for tolerances, kinematics and very large assemblies.

Please watch our site as we continue to create libraries to accelerate
the development of shared engineering applications for MCAD and BIM.

We have already released a faceting library and expect to soon release a
library for machining simulation.

http://www.steptools.com/support/stdev_docs/stixmesh/demos/facet_asm.html

Martin Hardwick
President STEP Tools, Inc.