[step-manufacturing] Documents for Part 21 Edition 3 DIS Preview next week

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Wed Jan 30 15:25:52 EST 2013

All,

We are going to review the Part 21 Edition 3 document in next weeks
conference call.

The main goal is to find any mistakes and/or misconceptions caused by
the text so that we can save all the ISO countries the trouble of
finding and reporting them during the ballot resolution process.

http://www.steptools.com/library/standard/p21e3_dis_preview.html

At the same time we can also review the document from the perspective of
STEP-Manufacturing usage. One such usage is detailed in the following
slides.

http://www.steptools.com/library/standard/p21e3_dis_preview.pptx

Martin Hardwick
Team Leader STEP-Manufacturing