[step-manufacturing] Reminder Conference call today - Agenda for CAM Data Exchange Summit

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Wed Aug 15 07:14:48 EDT 2012

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[step-manufacturing] Conference call on Wednesday - Agenda for
CAM Data Exchange Summit
Date: 	Mon, 13 Aug 2012 10:45:58 -0400
From: 	Martin Hardwick <hardwick at steptools.com>
To: 	step-manufacturing at steptools.com <step-manufacturing at steptools.com>

All,

The invitation to our IMTS summit sent to the CAM and CNC vendors by Sid
is copied below.  Now we need to work on an agenda and do any other
preparation work that we deem appropriate.

Therefore, we will have a conference call at the regular time and
coordinates on Wednesday this week. See the bottom of this message for
the details which are the same as usual.

Martin Hardwick
Team Leader ISO STEP Manufacturing
President STEP Tools, Inc.
Professor of Computer Science, RPI(on Sabbatical)