[step-manufacturing] Resumption of the STEP Manufacturing conference calls

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Fri Jun 29 07:35:21 EDT 2012

All,

We are preparing the results of the highly successful meeting and
demonstration in Stockholm and should have a web site ready for your
review soon after July 10th.

In the mean time a lot is going on behind the scenes with new web
demonstrations being prepared, ground work being laid for CAM to CAM
data exchange implementation, and extensions to Part 21 to support
distributed PMI.

All this means that we will not be able to resume the teleconference
calls until July 18th when we look forward to your renewed participation.

Thank you for your time and contributions. We are well on the way to
building a shared manufacturing network.

Martin Hardwick
Team Leader ISO STEP Manufacturing