[step-manufacturing] Conference call on Wednesday January 4th

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Tue Jan 3 08:00:34 EST 2012

All,

I hope you had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year. We are returning
to the Wednesday time slot for our conference calls to allow for greater
participation from Europe in the run up to the SC4 meeting in Stockholm.
The first call is this Wednesday at the regular times (connection data
to be sent in a subsequent e-mail) and the proposed agenda is as follows:

1. Planning for the ISO STEP Meeting, June 10 to 15 in Stockholm

ftp://ftp.steptools.com/private/CAM_exchange/TC184_SC4_Stockholm_Juni_2012_(T24_presentation_2011-11-18).pdf

2. Kinematics data exchange using AP-242 and AP-238
          a. Setting the cutting tool in the spindle
          b. Defining the tool retract motions
          c. Defining the tool change motions

3. Implementation Method for JavaScript and WebGL.
         a. Purpose/role/customer for the new method
         b. Requirements for success

http://www.steptools.com/demos/

Martin Hardwick
Team Leader