[step-manufacturing] Test data for the CAM data exchange project

Tom Scotton tscotton at ccat.us
Wed Nov 2 10:01:37 EDT 2011

Hi Martin,

We would be interested in machining these parts on one of our machines as part of the demonstration..........

I might be able to get some funding to get a converter created for the Hurco, but it will be limited.......

Can we get them to include GD&T data on the part files?

Is there any 5 Axis demo part under consideration?   Would you like for us to look for one?   I  might be able to find something from USAF or GKN........

Tom Scotton
Director, Modeling & Simulation
Connecticut Center for Advanced Technology, Inc.
222 Pitkin St., Suite #106
East Hartford, CT 06108
Web:              www.ccat.us<http://www.ccat.us/>
Email:             tscotton at ccat.us<mailto:tscotton at ccat.us>
Phone Main:    860-291-8832 x226
Phone Direct:  860-282-4216
FAX:               860-291-8874

"It is not the strongest species that survive, or the most intelligent but the most responsive to change."
- Charles Darwin