[step-manufacturing] Apologies no conference call this week

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Tue Nov 1 10:46:55 EDT 2011

All,

My apologies but I have an unavoidable conflict this Friday which means
I cannot participate in the conference call. As of this moment I am
unaware of any strong agenda items (though I often get them the night
before) so I think the best strategy is to postpone this call and resume
our regular schedule in two weeks.

If you have been preparing something and would like to lead the call
(perhaps also taking the minutes) then let me know and I will send an
announcement.

If not then when we resume STEP Tools will have some new demonstrations
to show that we think will be of considerable help to our data exchange
scenarios.

Martin Hardwick
Team Leader ISO STEP-Manufacturing