[step-manufacturing] Information modeling for interoperable dimensional metrology

(Victor) T. Peng tpen024 at aucklanduni.ac.nz
Sat Oct 1 11:20:00 EDT 2011

Hi Fiona,
Congratulations to you!
What a exciting news!
Tao

On Friday, 30 September 2011, Zhao, Fiona <fiona.zhao at nist.gov> wrote:
> Dear friends and colleagues,
>

> I am pleased to announce that my book titled “Information Modeling for
Interoperable Dimensional Metrology” has been published by Springer. The
link to this book is listed as following:

> http://www.springer.com/engineering/production+eng/book/978-1-4471-2166-4
>

> I have written this book together with Dr. Tom Kramer (NIST), Robert Brown
(Mitutoyo America), and Professor Xun Xu (University of Auckland). This is
my first book. Any comments and suggestions are welcome! I also welcome any
ideas or collaborations in the area of information modeling, quality
control, and dimensional metrology. Thanks for your time.

--
Tao Victor PENG
PhD Student