[step-manufacturing] Information modeling for interoperable dimensional metrology

Zhao, Fiona fiona.zhao at nist.gov
Fri Sep 30 09:27:13 EDT 2011

Dear friends and colleagues,

I am pleased to announce that my book titled "Information Modeling for Interoperable Dimensional Metrology" has been published by Springer. The link to this book is listed as following:
http://www.springer.com/engineering/production+eng/book/978-1-4471-2166-4

I have written this book together with Dr. Tom Kramer (NIST), Robert Brown (Mitutoyo America), and Professor Xun Xu (University of Auckland). This is my first book. Any comments and suggestions are welcome! I also welcome any ideas or collaborations in the area of information modeling, quality control, and dimensional metrology. Thanks for your time.

Best regards,

Fiona Zhao, Ph.D.

Guest Researcher

Intelligent Systems Division