[step-manufacturing] Revised agenda for Conference Call thisFriday

Mason, Howard (UK) Howard.Mason at baesystems.com
Mon Jun 6 05:06:28 EDT 2011

I note that no NWI or PWI has been approved in SC 4 for work on additive
machining, and I have not seen anything in SC 1 either. I therefore
assume that any discussions are purely informal at this .

It would appear that SC 1 may also have a liaison requirement with TC
261, which has scope:

"Standardization in the field of Additive Manufacturing (AM) concerning
their processes, terms and definitions, process chains (Hard- and
Software), test procedures, quality parameters, supply agreements and
all kind of fundamentals. "

Secretariat is DIN.

Howard Mason
Corporate Information Standards Manager, Office of the CIO
Tel: +44 1252 383129
Mob: +44 780 171 3340
Eml: howard.mason at baesystems.com
BAE Systems plc
Registered Office: 6 Carlton Gardens, London, SW1Y 5AD, UK
Registered in England & Wales No: 1470151