[step-manufacturing] Reminder and new Fixture Usage model

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Thu Sep 16 14:58:40 EDT 2010

Schedule
Week of September 15th         Frame definition operational
Week of September 22nd        New style fixturing - decide what needs to
be measured for each setup - recommendations for feed speed
Week of September 29th         Setup compensation - new STEP-NC with
necessary faces machined in first setup -  feed and speeds in the AP-238

Week of October 6th                Testing at Boeing
Week of October 13th              Demo