[step-manufacturing] Conference Call to start planning for next demonstration

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Thu Jul 29 10:26:59 EDT 2010

All,

After some debate the next demonstration will focus on closed loop
machining and take place at the Boeing Renton 737 plant on October 12
and 13 with a rehearsal day on October 11.

A new ftp site has been constructed and the following has been added:

1. The demonstration proposal
ftp://www.steptools.com/private/Renton/Demo_Proposal.doc

2. The latest version of the closed loop information model
ftp://www.steptools.com/private/Renton/Closed_loop_model.txt

3. The latest version of Boxy with new tool data
ftp://www.steptools.com/private/Renton/Boxy_Part_3-Axis_Machining_7_Setups_NIST_new_tool_descriptions.238

In addition the Mastercam export dll has been updated to export the new
tool data.
ftp://www.steptools.com/private/Mastercam_X4/ap238export.dll

The coordinates for the GoTo meeting are posted below. Please contact me
if you have any questions or suggestions.

Martin Hardwick
Team Leader STEP-Manufacturing

The bi-weekly conference call is this Wednesday August 4 at 4:30PM
France, 10:30AM Eastern and 7:30AM Western . See below for connection
information.

1.  Please join my meeting,  "Wednesday, August 4 at 16:30 W. Europe
Daylight Time".
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/329654874

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.
  Or, call in using your telephone.

Australia: +61 (0) 2 8014 9480
Austria: +43 (0) 7 20881033
Belgium: +32 (0) 28 08 4342