[step-manufacturing] Conference Call #17 this Wednesday

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Mon May 17 15:25:17 EDT 2010

All,

The next conference call is this Wednesday. We have a lot to talk about
because the preliminary results for machining Boxy are not showing
enough tool wear. The proposed agenda is as follows:

1. The starting point is a new version of Boxy made by Magnus to
increase tool wear and drill entry points for the pocketing
ftp://ftp.steptools.com/private/NIST/Boxy_Part_3-Axis_Machining_7_Setups_v4.238

2. Continue our discussion of tool requirements with the new EXPRESS
model made by Fred
ftp://ftp.steptools.com/private/NIST/tools/toolreqs-v3.txt

3. Continue our discussion of closed loop machining and the next
demonstration with this slide produced by Martin
ftp://ftp.steptools.com/private/NIST/Closed_loop_demo.pptx

The bi-weekly conference call is this Wednesday May 19 at 4:30PM France,
10:30AM Eastern and 7:30AM Western . See below for connection information.

1.  Please join the meeting:
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/355542803

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.
  Or, call in using your telephone.

Australia: +61 (0) 2 8014 4937
Austria: +43 (0) 7 20881406
Belgium: +32 (0) 28 08 4296