[step-manufacturing] Proposal for closed loop programming and automated tool compensation

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Thu Mar 12 18:10:14 EDT 2009

All

Based on the experiences gained at the demonstration we have
developed a proposal for closed loop programming and automated tool
compensation in AP-238 that we would like to discuss on a conference
call and at the next meeting.

There are two documents - a text file containing the definitions and
a PowerPoint with explanations and some examples.

ftp://ftp.steptools.com/private/Vancouver/meeting/compensation.txt
ftp://ftp.steptools.com/private/Vancouver/meeting/stepnc_compensations.ppt

I look forward to hearing your feedback.

Martin Hardwick
Team Leader STEP-Manufacturing