[step-manufacturing] Data corrections for another AP-238 vendor

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Tue Mar 10 12:02:45 EDT 2009

All,

Another vendor, that we cannot name, is implementing AP-238
applications and has found some conformance errors in the data
produced by the STEP-NC Explorer so we have made a new version with
corrections.

If you have a key then the new software is at the URL below.

ftp://ftp.steptools.com/private/Vancouver/test_data/stepnc_6_7.msi

A list of the corrections and enhancements in this version and those
made for the previous versions is in on the following page.

http://www.steptools.com/products/stmachine/latest_news.html

Martin Hardwick
STEP Tools, Inc.