[step-manufacturing] Times for STEP-NC conference call

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Mon Oct 13 09:27:56 EDT 2008

All,

Sorry I forgot to put the times into the
announcement on Friday for the Conference call on
Wednesday (October 15) - see below for call in numbers.

They will be 4:30PM France, 3:30PM UK, 10:30AM
Eastern USA and 7:30AM Western USA.

Unfortunately it is impossible to pick a time
that works for all the time zones. However if
there is interest we can setup a second call that
will make it easier for Asia and the Far East to participate.

Thanks again for supporting STEP-NC.

Martin Hardwick
Team Leader &
STEP Tools, Inc.