[step-manufacturing] Reminder and Status slides

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Tue Jun 17 18:22:11 EDT 2008

All,

The status slides for this weeks conference call are on the ftp site:

ftp://ftp.steptools.com/private/CCAT/Status_slides_20080618.ppt

Simulation data for the Fishhead and Impeller are in the following
directory with a new version of the STEP-NC Explorer. This data
includes cutting contact cross section area parameters for the two
parts. For the Fishhead this data can be compared with the data
computed by Boeing using Vericut.

ftp://ftp.steptools.com/private/CCAT/Simulation/

Martin Hardwick
Team Leader, STEP-Manufacturing