[step-manufacturing] Wednesday 5th, March demonstration preparation

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Mon Mar 3 18:32:50 EST 2008

All,

A directory with the latest set of data is on the ftp site at:
ftp://www.steptools.com/private/Sweden/telcon_20080303/

There has been a lot of progress in the last week. Boeing and
Airbus/U. Bordeaux have completed their STEP-NC machining projects.
We have been able to add simulator functionality to the STEP-NC
Explorer and NIST has been able to capture traceability sensor data
using OPC calls. KTH, Sandvik and Eurostep are continuing to make
excellent progress on their closed loop machining project.

The directory contains a lot of information. I am hoping that we will
be able to synthesize this information into a set of goals for the
next stage of the project during the conference call and at the meeting.

One thing I still owe you all is an updated schedule for the meeting
which I will produce tomorrow.

Martin