[step-manufacturing] New data for conference call today

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Wed Nov 7 08:58:46 EST 2007

All,

The conference call is today (Wednesday) at 4:30 France, 10:30
Eastern, 9:30 Central and 7:30 Western. The connection details from
the previous message are copied below.

Two new files have been added to the archive:

Boeing_cross_section_proposal.ppt       describes the parameters
required for just-in-time feed-speed optimization in more detail
STEP Mfg Meeting Proposal by Sandvik.ppt        is an offer by
Sandvik to host the meeting on March 10 and 11.

Also for those who have not seen it yet the ASME Magazine has been
published an article on STEP-NC at:

>http://www.memagazine.org/contents/current/features/beyond/beyond.html

Martin Hardwick
Team Leader STEP-Manufacturing