[step-manufacturing] [Reminder] Meeting schedule for WG7 and SC1 in Frankfurt/Germany

Suk-Hwan Suh shs at postech.ac.kr
Mon Sep 10 01:11:28 EDT 2007

Dear all:

This is to remind WG7/T24 Meeting to be held in Frankfurt between Oct 1-3
as follows:

1. Meeting place: VDMA, Frankfurt, Germany

2. Meeting schedule: Oct 1-3 (SC1 Pleanry Meeting scheduled between 2PM-5PM
on Tuesday October 2. The details have been separately distributed by Mr.
Rossi, Chair of SC1.)

3. Agenda (See attached file):
1) 2nd Ed of ISO 14649 (Part 1, Part 10, Part 11, Part 12, Part 111, Part
121),
2) NWIP for Machine Tool (ISO 14649 Part 110),
3) NWIP/DIS for EDM (ISO 14649 Part 13, Part 14),
4) NWIP for inspection, RP, Robot, etc.,
5) Patent issues,
6) Projects, etc.

4. Note:
October 3 is National Holiday in Germany, and VDMA will be closed. For the
Meeting on Oct 3, Mr. Rossi, Chair of SC1, picked up a hotel (INNSIDE)
located opposite VDMA.

5. Location/Hotel information:
See attached file

6. Some members replied his attendance on the Meeting. Please make sure to
fill up attached Meeting Registration Form and your Hotel to stay for just
in case.

Your earliest feedback is highly appreciated in preparing the Meeting,

Looking forward to seeing you in Frankfurt

Best regards

P.S. Via Mr. Wesche, Informations about VDMA, Frankfurt and the Rhein/Main-
Area can be obtained with the links as follows:

<http://www.frankfurt.de/sixcms/detail.php?id=stadtfrankfurt_eval01.c.317693
.de&template=hp_flash>
http://www.frankfurt.de/sixcms/detail.php?id=stadtfrankfurt_eval01.c.317693.
de&template=hp_flash
 <http://www.meinestadt.de/frankfurt-am-main/home>
http://www.meinestadt.de/frankfurt-am-main/home (only german)
 <http://www.rhein-main.net/sixcms/detail.php?template=v2_rmn_welcome>
http://www.rhein-main.net/sixcms/detail.php?template=v2_rmn_welcome (only
german)
 <http://www.vdma.org/wps/myportal/Home/en?WCM_GLOBAL_CONTEXT=/Home/en>
http://www.vdma.org/wps/myportal/Home/en?WCM_GLOBAL_CONTEXT=/Home/en

Suk-Hwan SUH, Convener of ISO TC184/SC1/WG7

  _____