[step-manufacturing] SC4 resolution on machining and measurement

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Wed Jul 11 09:07:44 EDT 2007

All,

The closing session of the SC4 meeting in Ibuski included the
following resolution:

Recognizing the success of the demonstrations at the Toulouse and
Ibusuki meetings, SC 4 requests its Secretariat to invite additional
countries to join France, Japan, Sweden, UK and USA in the planning,
machining and measurement demonstration to be given in Dallas, with a
deadline for response of 2007-09-15

If you would like to know more about the Ibusuki demonstration there
is a web site with videos at:
http://www.steptools.com/library/stepnc/2007_ibusuki/. The plan is
for as many sites as possible to make and measure the part before the
Dallas meeting so that we can demonstrate support for the STEP-NC
standard by end-users to the CAM and CNC vendors. Please contact me
if you would like more information.

Martin Hardwick
Team Leader ISO STEP-Manufacturing