[step-manufacturing] Conference call on Thursday 26th April at 8PM, 1PM, 7AM and 4AM

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Tue Apr 24 11:44:15 EDT 2007

All,

The connection details for the conference call on
Thursday are shown below. The call will take
place at 8PM Japan, 1PM France, 7AM Eastern USA and 4AM Western USA.

The agenda is as follows:

1. Report on logistics for the demonstration (time, place, participants, hosts)

2. Report on progress on developing AP-224 and AP-240 data for the mold part

3. Report on progress on developing AP-238
machining and measurement data for the Fish head part

Martin Hardwick
Team Leader STEP-Manufacturing