[step-manufacturing] Proposed T24 schedule for Madeira STEP meeting March 26th - 30th

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Mon Feb 19 10:54:02 EST 2007

All,

The last STEP meeting in Madeira was one of the best and everybody is
anticipating another really good meeting with multiple functions
being arranged by our hosts. For more information see the following

Here is a proposed schedule for the meeting. As always please let me
know if there are any issues or constraints that can be addressed by
revising this schedule and I will do my best to make adjustments. We
are particularly keen to hear feedback about planned or actual
implementations of the STEP-Manufacturing protocols and a session has
been arranged for this purpose on Wednesday afternoon. Let me know if
you would like to present.

1. Monday PM First Session		- T24 Plenary
2. Monday PM Second Session	- Proposed changes to GD&T for STEP APs.

3. Tuesday Morning			- AP229 - Forgings - CD model walkthrough
4. Tuesday Afternoon			- Open

5. Wednesday Morning			- AP-238 2nd edition proposals - Traceability,
Closed Loop Programming, Adaptive Programming
6. Wednesday Afternoon		- Feedback from planned or actual
STEP-Manufacturing implementations and demonstrations

7. Thursday Morning			- Joint meeting with SC1
8. Thursday Afternoon			- Joint meeting with SC1

Martin Hardwick
Team Leader T24 STEP-Manufacturing