[step-manufacturing] Status summary for WG3

jonas.nordstrom at sandvik.com jonas.nordstrom at sandvik.com
Thu Jun 15 05:32:37 EDT 2006

Martin and all,

I and Olof Nyqvist will arrive in the afternoon around 15:00 on Monday
26:th to Toulouse. Therefore we would be greatful if our ISO 13399
presentation can be schedualed after 15:00 on monday.

We will prepare presentations for the SC4 meeting during next week
including a summary slide about ISO 13399 for the monday WG3 plenary and
send it to you.

Best Regards/ Jonas Nordström