[step-manufacturing] T24 Schedule and Room Requirements in Tolouse

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Fri May 12 17:32:33 EDT 2006

All,

I need to submit room reservations for the Tolouse meeting as soon as
possible. Here is my proposed agenda. Please note the Industry Day on
Wednesday which is being organized by Airbus and Boeing and will
feature demonstrations of machining using the STEP Manufacturing protocols.

If you need me to make changes to this schedule please let me know on
Monday at the latest. As usual we can fine tune the schedule at the
meeting to best meet the requirements of the attendees.

Martin Hardwick
Team Leader ISO TC184/Sc4 Wg3/T24 STEP-Manufacturing

Session 1 - Status report on STEP-Manufacturing Activities
Monday, June 26, Noon to 5PM

Room Size Estimate: 25 people

In this session we will present the current status of the
STEP-Manufacturing data exchange protocols:

AP-219 - Inspection
AP-223 - Casting
AP-224 - Manufacturing features
AP-229 - Forging
AP-238 - CNC
AP-240 - Process plannning

In addition reports may be given on the ISO 13399 standard for
cutting tools, the ISO 14649 standard for machining operations, and
any other new and existing manufacturing related standards
represented by interested parties at the meeting.

Session 2 - Application Protocol Development
Tuesday, June 27, 8AM to 5PM

Room Size Estimate: 15 people

Review of AP-219 (inspection data) DIS Early Ballot Comments
Review of AP-223 (castings) CD Ballot Comments
Review of AP-229 (forgings) model

Session 3 - Industry day
-----------------------------------
Wednesday, June 27, 8AM to 6PM

No Room is required for T24

This event is being organized by Airbus and Boeing and will feature a
demonstration of STEP-NC machining at a local university. For details
of the evolving agenda see the Highlights section of the meeting web
site at:
http://www.tc184-sc4.org/SC4%5FOpen/Meetings/Future%5FMeetings/Toulouse/accueil_Toulouse.htm

Session 4 - Joint meeting with SC1/Wg7
Thursday, June 28, 8AM to 5PM

Room Size Estimate: 25 people

Walkthru of the Final International Standard for AP-238 (Integrated CNC)
Discussion of feedback from the Industry Day
Discussion on future Implementation plans and forums
Presentations on new models
Planning for future meetings