[step-manufacturing] Request for agenda items for Vico Equense, Italy meeting March 5-10

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Wed Jan 25 12:55:06 EST 2006

All,

The ISO meeting in Italy from March 5 to 10 will be here soon and I
am guilty of sending out this request for agenda items late. My apologies.

Here is a tentative agenda please let me know about any additions or
changes you would like to make. I am hoping we can add sessions on
AP-223 (casting), AP-229 (forging) and AP-219 (inspection).

Monday March 6, Session 3 1PM to 3PM

- Status update on SC4/T24 and SC1/Wg7projects
- Status update on OMAC STEP-NC AP-238 CC2 implementation
- Status update on AP-224 to AP-240 to AP-238 data exchange from CAD
to CAM to CNC

Session 4 3:30PM to 5PM

- Planning meeting for STEP-Manufacturing and STEP-NC demonstrations
at Toulouse
- Demonstration proposals

Tuesday March 7 Session 1 8AM to 10AM

- Presentation and discussion on Traceability model for STEP-NC (see
enclosed materials)

Tuesday March 7 Session 2 10:30AM to Noon

- Discussion on scope for NWI for Traceability AP.
- Discussion on preliminary requirements model for Traceability AP

Tuesday March 7 Session 3 1PM to 3PM

- Further discussions on Toulouse demonstrations
- Demonstration scenarios
- Equipment requirements
- Schedule
- Action items