[step-manufacturing] RE: Call for the Joint Meeting with ISO TC184/SC4/WG3/T24 & the 30th meeting of ISO TC184/SC1/WG7

Chiaki Sakamoto chiaki_sakamoto at paw.hi-ho.ne.jp
Tue Sep 27 02:29:20 EDT 2005

Dear Prof. Suh,

 Now I am in a hospital. The name of my disease is "Nefuroze",
a kind of illness in kidney. It is not so severe, but I cannot return
to my home by the end of October. Sorry I cannot attend
the next SC1 meeting in Bejiing.
 I hope you will have a fruitful meeting in Bejiing.

With best regards,

Chiaki Sakamoto