[step-manufacturing] First cut at schedule for HangZhou Meeting of T24

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Wed Aug 31 12:58:29 EDT 2005

All,

Here is a first cut at a schedule for HangZhou. As per my previous message I do not think this is going to be a busy meeting because there are no ballot results to review and SC1/Wg7 is meeting in Beijing in the following week.

Therefore, I am anticipating that much of the necessary work can be done during the status update session which I propose to hold on Thursday morning. There is an open slot on Thursday afternoon and our hosts are holding a SC4 Industry Data session on manufacturing standards at the end of the day that we should support. Friday is open for any additional SC4 technical meetings.

This schedule has been arranged for the convenience of those hoping to go to both the SC4 and SC1 meetings. It is a draft and I welcome your inputs and suggestions for changes. Please indicate your unhappiness, if it exists, as soon as possible however, because China is a long trip for many of us and we would like to make our travel arrangements as soon as possible.

Martin Hardwick
Team Leader

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thursday AM First Session
Status update on the STEP-Manufacturing protocols
AP-219 	Inspection Data
AP-223		Castings
AP-224		Manufacturing Features
AP-229		Forgings
AP-238		CNC Control
AP-240		Process Planning

Thursday AM Second Session
Special Presentations
Digital Manufacturing and the Automotive Industry

Thursday PM First Session
TBD

Thursday PM Second Session
Join the SC4 Industry day session on SC4 Manufacturing Standards

Friday
Open