[step-manufacturing] Agenda planning for next meeting in China

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Thu Aug 18 14:47:35 EDT 2005

All,

It is time to starting working on the agenda for the HangJhou meeting. If you have an agenda item for this meeting please let me know.

In addition to the standard reports there will be a presentation digital manufacturing for the automotive industry. I believe there will also be a presentation on an NWI for forging (probably AP-229). Are there any other items?

I think our schedule is going to be light for this meeting as there are no ballot comments to review. Also there is an SC1/Wg7 meeting (ISO 14649) in the following week in Beijing. Therefore it may be more convenient if we schedule our meetings for the end of the SC4 meeting (Thurs and Fri) instead of the beginning.

What do people think of this idea? There may be others who prefer for our meetings to be at the beginning of the week for other reasons. Let me know.

Thanks

Martin Hardwick
Team Leader STEP-Manufacturing