[step-manufacturing] Slides from ISO meeting

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Mon Oct 11 15:51:05 EDT 2004

All,

If you made a presentation at the ISO meeting that you did not
give to me at the meeting and that you would like included
in the archive please send it to me by the end of this week
(Friday October 15).

This was a very successful meeting and I would like to thank
everybody for their contributions.

The next meetings will be in February in Orlando, Florida
on February 2nd and 3rd and in Lillehammer, Norway from
February 27 to March 4th.

The USA meeting will be hosted by OMAC (Open Modular Architecture
Consortium www.omac.org). This meeting will begin the important
task of data exchange testing using prototype translators for the
commercially available CAM and CNC systems.

The Norway meeting will review the AP-223 casting model, the early
comments for the CD of AP-219, the early comments for the DIS of
AP-224 ed2, and the early comments for the DIS of AP-238.

More details will be sent out as they become available.