[step-manufacturing] T24 agenda in Seattle

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Tue Sep 7 11:12:44 EDT 2004

All,

As you know there will be a Lean Manufacturing workshop on
the Wednesday in Seattle.

Therefore, our schedule will be compressed to Monday afternoon
Tuesday and Thursday.

I want to suggest that we reserve Thursday for a discussion on
the DIS of AP-238. The Boeing 7E7 project will have been
discussed in the workshop on Wednesday and I think a one day
technical review of the DIS document will be appreciated by
all.

If this is the case can we fit the rest of the schedule into
Tuesday and after the plenary on Monday?

Can the project leaders please e-mail me an approximation of
how much time they will need in Seattle by the end of the week
so that I can determine the best schedule.

Thanks for your cooperation. All our hard work to produce
a harmonized set of AP's for manufacturing is producing
significant results for industry.

Martin Hardwick
Team Leader T24 STEP-Manufacturing