[step-manufacturing] Lean Manufacturing Workshop in Seattle

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Tue Aug 24 16:51:30 EDT 2004

All,

If you visit the USPRO homepage www.uspro.org you
will see an announcement for a Lean manufacturing
workshop to be hosted by the Implementors forum
during the next ISO STEP meeting in Seattle.

The workshop will be an all day affair and it has
been set up as a show case for all of the AP's been
developed by STEP-Manufacturing.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions for the
schedule. It is our intention that every group/project
should have a chance to present and I will be contacting
each group over the next few weeks to finalize the topics
and presentations.

There will also be outside speakers to help motivate the
business case and give the CAD/CAM and CNC vendor
perspectives.

The workshops held at the Bath meeting were very successful
and we hope we can reproduce the same success here at Bath.

Also please note the demonstration session during the social
hour at the end of the day. The goal is to allow anyone that
has a desktop demonstration relevant to the workshop topic
to show-off the capabilities of their software tools.

Martin Hardwick
Team Leader T24 STEP-Manufacturing