[step-manufacturing] Latest Schedule for Bath

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Wed Jun 23 13:47:20 EDT 2004

Dear Masaru-San,

The GD&T Harmonization session for Thursday afternoon is
still planned by the harmonization team. However, the T24
schedule is very full so it is planning to hold a separate
meeting at the same time on the ISO 14649/Wg7 issues.

Of course, both meetings are at the end of the week so
un-planned events may further change the schedule. The
agenda for the joint meeting with 14649/Wg7 is enclosed.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to clarify this
question.

Martin Hardwick