[step-manufacturing] Latest Schedule for Bath

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Mon Jun 21 15:59:23 EDT 2004

All,

Two new meetings have been arranged for Wednesday.

1. An SC4 meeting on Part 28/XML (last session).

2. A Wg12 meeting on interpretation of manufacturing
   process data (after lunch session).

I have done my best to squeeze these into an already
tight program. One of the first action items during
the T24 plenary will be to finalize this schedule.

Given the fluidity of the situation and the rapidly
growing interest in our work there may be even more
changes to consider.

Martin