Proposal for White paper debate on Wednesday Afternoon in San Diego

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Fri Dec 13 10:33:09 EST 2002

Gerry,

There is an ongoing debate within the CAM and CNC implementation communities
as to whether STEP-NC should be implemented using ISO 14649 or AP-238.

This debate may have no value for those only interested in CAD and PDM
implementations. However, there will be another session within the
forum to address their issues.

Martin