[st-users] FACETED_BREP_SHAPE_REPRESENTATION

Blair Downie downie at steptools.com
Tue Apr 3 09:33:10 EDT 2001

Walter,

What is WiseView?

You might also try our ST-Viewer product
(http://www.steptools.com/products/stviewer) for viewing the faceted brep
files.  Using ST-Viewer you can generate both a solid and wireframe view of
the model.  In wireframe mode, you can then pick the individual poly loops.
Then you can view the definition of the poly loop in the STEP file.  The
viewer doesn't currently have anyway to display the topology of the faces.

Regards,

Blair Downie (downie at steptools.com)
STEP Tools Inc. / 216 River Street / Troy, New York 12180 USA
(518) 687-2848 x304 (voice) / (518) 687-4420 (fax)