STEP-NC meeting on Oct 1 & 2 in Hartford, CT

Announcements from STEP Tools, Inc. st-announce at steptools.com
Fri Sep 5 12:55:11 EDT 2008

Dear Friends of STEP,

On October 1st and 2nd we will be holding another in our series of
International STEP-NC meetings in Hartford, Connecticut. This meeting
is being sponsored by the Aerospace industry and will show our
progress in making machining faster using feed/speed optimization,
and more accurate using closed loop measurement. A press release
showing the test case scenario is enclosed.

If you would like to join us at this meeting then please fill out the
registration form that you will find on the STEP Tools home page and
send it to us at meeting_registration at steptools.com

Thank you for your continuing support of STEP.

Martin Hardwick
STEP Tools, Inc., RPI and STEP-Manufacturing