[wg11] Baltimore meeting

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Thu Oct 15 14:48:56 EDT 2015

Hi Jacques,

There are two items on the agenda for Part 21.

1. On Tuesday from 10:30AM to Noon there is a meeting to look at how the
new edition of Part 21 Edition 3 can be used to simplify the definition
and implementation of the new edition of AP238 (which will be modular).

2. On Thursday at 1PM I have schedule a meeting to review any last
minute items for Part 21 Edition 3 before it is submitted to ISO. This
includes feedback from the implementation testing and anything else that
may have arisen.

Lastly, if there is time and interest I would like to have a third
meeting on what we might do as a follow on to Part 21 Edition 3.

Specifically I have received some e-mail expressing interest in creating
a system for sharing STEP data on the Internet.

We can make this part of the Thursday at 1PM meeting or let it run
longer into the 3:30PM to 5PM session.

Martin Hardwick
Editor Part 21 Edition 3