[wg11] Part 21 e3 DIS testing

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Tue May 13 10:21:06 EDT 2014

Hi Ed,

We are planning to use the AS1-AC model(see below) for the assembly test
case and I think it will be more interesting if we use this for the PMI
test case as well, especially if we can show unique PMI for each of the
nut-bolt assemblies.

We are planning to start holding bi-weekly conference calls (on the ISO
web site) starting next Tuesday at 10AM (Eastern USA). Please let me
know if this is a good day and time for you. Other USA morning times are
also possible except Wednesday.

We will use the first conference call to confirm the first deliverables
for the end of the month

Martin