[wg11] STEPMod EXPRESS Clean-Up

Radack, Gerald Radack at ctc.com
Mon Oct 26 11:08:34 EDT 2009

Dear EXPRESS compiler developers:

I am collecting a list of EXPRESS complier [name, version, platform, link] tuples, for a list that will be referenced from a SharePoint version of the internal review checklist. This will enable project teams to more precisely specify which compilers were used to compile their schemas, which I hope will lead to higher schema quality. I only need compilers that are likely to be in use today by SC 4 project teams (historical versions from 10 years ago are not needed).

The link field is optional and is intended to go to a download page for the compiler. If the same download page is used for several versions, it could be repeated in several tuples.

NOTE The list of compilers that were used to compile schemas for a part is currently in the project leader approval checklist, but I am proposing to move it to the internal review checklist.

Could you please send me the information by 2009-11-02? Please send using the attached spreadsheet or as a CSV file if possible.

Please forward this email to any software providers not on the distribution list.

Kind regards,
Gerry Radack