[wg11] disabling xmlsc4 exploder

David Loffredo loffredo at steptools.com
Fri Sep 1 10:04:35 EDT 2006

Josh Lubell wrote:

> For quite some time, the xmlsc4 exploder has been getting little use for
> SC4 activities and has mainly served as a spam target. Therefore, I will
> be decommissioning the exploder within the next couple of weeks.

Given that xmlsc4 has been low-volume for some time, I agree with Josh
and see no need to keep it as a separate list.  For now, any discussions
should be held on the main WG11 mailing list (wg11 at steptools.com)

If the discussion picks up again (which may happen given that both
STEP-NC and PLCS are actively using Part 28 XML for data exchange) I
will be happy to create and host a separate list.

					- Dave (WG11 Convenor)