[wg11] Re: Part 28 in Seattle?

Suzuki Masaru suzuki at ecom.jp
Fri Sep 10 01:21:14 EDT 2004

Hi folks,

I will be present in the Seattle Meeting.
So I will be able to participate the ballot resolution review session
if it does not conflict with other sessions I have to attend.

Regards,

Masaru Suzuki

Masaru Suzuki
Research Director
Electronic Commerce Promotion Council of Japan (ECOM)
Kikai Shinko Kaikan Bldg. 3F
3-5-8 Shibakouen, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0011, Japan
E-mail : suzuki at ecom.jp
TEL : +81-3-3436-7523   FAX : +81-3-3436-7570