[wg11] EXPRESS and P28 String Data Type issue

David Price david.price at eurostep.com
Tue Sep 7 12:09:48 EDT 2004

Just to clarify, this is really a comment against the Part 28 Edition 2
default mapping as the MAP configuration directive allows EXPRESS string to
be mapped to XML Schema string in the CD document.

Was this raised as an issue or discussed in the P28 E2 workshop, and if so,
what's the default mapping going to require?

Cheers,
David