[wg11] Part 14 ready for WG11 review

Dave Loffredo loffredo at steptools.com
Tue Aug 24 17:35:51 EDT 2004

WG11 experts,

The EXPRESS-X reference manual has been updated comments from the
unanimous DIS ballot and the document is now available for a 4-week
wg11 internal review, ending on September 22.

I have posted the following on the SC4 website.

   wg11n234 Peter Denno	      ISO/IS 10303-14 Document (superceeds wg11n178)
   wg11n235 Peter Denno	      ISO/IS 10303-14 Internal Review Checklist
   wg11n236 Martin Hardwick   ISO/IS 10303-14 Project Leader Checklist
   wg11n237 David Loffredo    ISO/IS 10303-14 Convener Checklist
   wg11n238 Peter Denno	      ISO/IS 10303-14 Issue Log

We will follow the usual procedure for this review.  Comments should
be sent to the exploder, the project will address them, and if there
are no major changes, I will sign off and the document will go to ISO
for publication as an IS.  If there are major changes, we will repeat
this review cycle.

					      - Dave