[wg11] Part 28 teleconference

Guenter Staub staub at pdtec.de
Mon Jul 19 12:00:10 EDT 2004

Heidi,

please find attached the corrected EXPRESS schema as discussed in our
conference call today. Please note that there is one remaining warning:

'test28.exp':  386, 3: Warning     : ENTITY type 'approval_relationship' is
an ABSTRACT SUPERTYPE but has no subtypes

(but this warning is not critical)

In the EXPRESS schema, you find the problematic lines marked with "--st"
followed by the modified line (next line).

In one case (ENTITY si_unit) I have used the "(*" comment to remove
incorrect code, because there was several subsequent lines with errors (e.g.
type type8_2_2 is not defined, function dimensions_for_si_unit is not
declared, "/" instead of "\").

Please verify that the corrections made make sense.

Rgds,
Günter Staub

Dr. Guenter Staub             Fon:   +49-721-61844-11
Haid-und-Neu-Str. 7           Fax:   +49-721-61844-19
D-76131 Karlsruhe             Email: staub at pdtec.de
Germany                       Web:   www.pdtec.de