[wg11] Notes from Bath Part 25 EXPRESS/UML Edition 2 STEP/OMGMeeting

David Price david.price at eurostep.com
Fri Jul 16 07:06:15 EDT 2004

All,

If you need to see the most recent draft of the Part 25 Edition 1 TS, the
HTML is now available as a ZIP file at:

http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~esukpc20/SC4/wg11nxxx_part25.zip

Please send me any comments or issues as soon as possible. Change Management
recommended deferring any unresolved/unincorporated issues to Edition 2 as
it will happen relatively quickly.

Cheers,

David