[wg11] Part 28 teleconferences

David Price david.price at eurostep.com
Thu Jul 15 09:24:29 EDT 2004

All,

It occurs to me that this approach to understanding requirements isn't
helping as much as I'd hoped. Perhaps we could agree the set of features of
interest for something like the following aspects of P28 use and then let
each community describe how important that feature is to them?

1) The configuration language itself

2) Part 28 E2 itself (or Part 2x and Part 28 E2)

3) the resulting XSDs

4) the environment within which the XSD is used

5) the background/expectations on the developers using the XSD might have

Does this approach make sense to anyone else? If not, anyone got an idea
that's better than each of restating what we think the other community's
requirements might be?

Cheers,
David