[wg11] Draft 1 of Requirements on EXPRESS Binary Data Representation

David Price david.price at eurostep.com
Thu Jul 1 09:31:42 EDT 2004

All,

The first draft of the requirements for the EXPRESS and Binary Data
Representation activity is now available. A ZIPed PDF and spreadsheet can be
downloaded from:

http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~esukpc20/SC4/EXPRESSBinaryRequirements_V0.1.
zip

Please note that a session on the EXPRESS and Binary Representation work has
been scheduled for the ISO STEP meeting in Bath on Tuesday July 6 from
1300-1700. That session will include:

- a review of the requirements gathered to date;

- a review of the survey of possible technologies;

- completing the New Work Item Proposal.

If you have any requirements that might be applicable to this activity,
please let me know so we can include them for consideration.

Cheers,

David

Phone +44 207 704 0499

Mobile +44 7788 561308