[wg11] New Schedule for XML Session in Bath

Dave Loffredo loffredo at steptools.com
Mon Jun 21 15:34:52 EDT 2004

Hi All,

Members of the Part 28 team (Heidi Preston, Tom Rando, Ed Barkmeyer,
possibly others) will bcall in to the XML meeting in Bath, but due to
the time difference between US & UK, I have had requests to move the
meeting later in the day.

The meeting has been moved to 3:30pm-5pm on Wednesday July 7th.
The agenda is as follows:

    3:30 opening remarks
    3:40 AP-239/PLCS use requirements
    3:50 AP-238 use requirements
    4:00 AP-236 use requirements
    4:10 AP-215/216/218/227 use requirements
    4:20 AP-214/AP-210 use requirements
    4:30 Part 28 team use requirements
    4:40 - 5:00 discussion

I have folded the AP-210 session in with AP-214 at the request of Tom
Thurman.  Each group has a 10 minute slot, with discussions afterwards.
Moving to the last session gives us the small benefit that we could keep
talking past 5pm if we are having productive discussions.

I apologize if the time difference creates schedule difficulties for
anyone.  I myself have a conflict in this time slot, so Howard Mason
has graciously offered to run the meeting.

Best regards,
						- Dave